I really hate the stereotypes of frazzled moms who don’t have time to shower let alone put on makeup. Ok, yes, I have less time to primp but that doesn’t mean that I leave the house looking like Night of the Living Dead. It just means that I need to be efficient and use products that are easy to use and last all day. These are my top 5 makeup products that I use on the daily…
1. Chanel Precision Hydramax + Active Teinte – I’ve never been a fan of foundation so I was hesitant to try this tinted moisturizer. I’m so glad I did though. It evens out your skin tone but has the lightness of moisturizer. Two jobs – one product.
2. Benefit Benetint – I love this stuff! I put it on my cheeks and lips and it gives you a naturally flushed look.
3. Benefit Erase Paste – I’ve had dark circles under my eyes for as long as I can remember. Being exhausted from taking care of the Tiny Dancer is not helping the circles get any lighter. Benefit’s Erase Paste is one of the best concealers I’ve used.
4. L’Oreal Double Extend Mascara – This is my favorite mascara and it’s the best mascara I’ve used. It’s like fake lashes in a tube. First you put on the white layer and you can see how much longer it actually makes your lashes and then you put on the color (in my case Blackest Black). It makes your lashes longer and thicker. Yay!
5. Vaseline – My lip balm of choice. Can’t live without it. It moisturizes my lips and makes ‘em shiny like lipgloss.
Don’t get me wrong. I have a makeup bag full of goodies – I try to add some neutral eyeshadow or eyeliner when I have an extra minute but if I’m in a crunch, these are my top 5 products that I love and will help me look put together. What products can’t you live without?